Rashmi Thakur asked 2 years ago

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
I am an ex student of DS college and passed out in year 1998. I have done B.Sc Math (Honours). The reason I am writing to you is because I want to apply for my transcripts or I would need the attested mark-sheets from the university. I am applying for Canada PR and it’s a request from their end. It has to be attested by the controller of examination or the registrar’s office.
Kindly let me know what is the procedure to apply for the same.
I look forward for your response on this.

Your Answer

10 + 16 =